Welcome Home to My Chaotic Brain where the focus is on:
New Perspectives, Improved Conversations, & Positive Impact!
Life—it’s all about perspective and how we choose to respond!
Click on the “My Perspective” page for different views on how we can tackle situations and life events. If we keep walking on the same old path, with the same tired ideas and mindset—life can get boring, mediocre and we can sure miss out on a lot of good things around us!
Check out the Communication Category for Conversation Starters, tips and the importance of face-to-face interactions.
In the Collections Category, you’ll find:
- Stand Up and Be Seen—find some motivation in the stories of fellow readers/bloggers. There are times silence is golden, but other times call for us to stand up, stand firm, and facilitate change.
- Gratitude 365 provides snippets of thankful moments
- Free Verse houses random poetry
- Quotes of the Day to inspire and,
- Humor to give ourselves a break from the chaos round out this site.
We have so much to learn about ourselves and each other. When we practice being completely open-minded, we can willingly admit that our ways or ideas aren’t always the right or best. If we let ourselves be more vulnerable, we naturally open up to new ideas. Sharing life lessons with each other is how we grow. Let’s inspire others by owning and sharing our stories (the good, the bad, and yes, even the ugly)! What’s that saying? Ah, yes: Aspire to inspire before we expire!
So, with open ears, eyes, minds and souls, come walk with me on a new path. Let’s take the one that we have been too afraid to choose. We just need a fresh perspective and a little faith to rid ourselves of the fear of the unknown. As a result, we will find that making small changes in ourselves can have a great impact on the world.